The best ideas in education come from teachers, and BSF supports these ideas with innovative classroom grants. Our grant committee focuses on the following:
- Projects that are creative and innovative
- New ways of approaching teaching and learning
- Pilot projects that could, over time, scale to more classrooms and school buildings
- Opportunities for collaboration among teachers, community partners, departments
- Projects that benefit a large number of students
This spring we will host our first ever Innovative Grant showcase to give teachers an opportunity to exhibit their creative projects, to share their projects with their peers around the district, and to showcase the work to our donors and school communities. It will be held in the spring and open to all.